Gain the freedom and capacity to improve operations
Increasing demand. Compliance. Testing efficiency. Staff development. Across healthcare, day-to-day operational challenges like these are compounded by external pressures—ever-changing technologies, staffing shortages, and industry-wide consolidation to name a few. In the face of this changing healthcare landscape, laying the foundation for the future is just as urgent as meeting current demands. The Molecular Work Area offers you the opportunity to addresses operational effectiveness at its core and uncover hidden value in the process.
Reimagine your working environment
Delivering absolute automation and unrivalled standardisation, the Molecular Work Area is revolutionising nucleic acid amplification testing. Increased work-away time and consistent workflows allows staff to focus on value-adding tasks. This can help to elevate the satisfaction they get from their work while raising your laboratory profile.
Get the right answers, faster
- Roche’s industry-leading systems and broad assay menu are proven to maintain highly accurate and reproducible results with fast turnaround-times.1
Decrease operating costs
- Quantify the financial impact of implementing a faster and more robust system with support from Roche Healthcare Consulting.
Increase productivity and work-away time
- A workflow comparison study showed the Molecular Work Area* provides comparable hands-on time but faster processing time for high-volume CT/NG testing compared with the Hologic Panther.1
*Configuration included a cobas® 6800 System connected to a pre-analytical instrument.
Creating a clear path to efficiency
Powered by cobas® 6800 and 8800 Systems, the Molecular Work Area is your entry point to efficiency. This fully automated “samples in, results out” platform enables more walkaway time, higher throughput and fast turnaround times. Integrating additional pre-analytical automation and advanced data solutions can open up even more opportunities for your laboratory.
Freedom to focus
- Automation allows staff to focus on other tasks, keeping them engaged and helping you stay ahead
- Reliable results avoid the need for retesting, while ready-to-use reagents ensure you are always ready to test
Confidence to streamline
- Achieve one seamless workflow across your entire testing process
- Universal workflows and a standard user interface mean less staff training, simpler maintenance, and streamlined consumables management
Capacity to deliver
- Test 12 parameters at once and run 3 tests from a single sample using high-stability reagents
- Scale easily and efficiently so you can react to shifting testing needs
True consolidation only exists where these three benefits
come together, and only Roche can deliver on each promise.
- Data on file with Roche.
How would you describe your laboratory setup?
Sign up for exclusive insights
Today’s labs face some notable challenges. Get in-depth industry analyses, customer cases and more to see how you can turn these obstacles into opportunities.
Please do not use this form to report complaints or adverse events or to ask any questions regarding medical products. To report a complaint or adverse event, please contact the Roche Local Safety Unit for your country.